Microsoft PowerPoint is the most popular presentation application to conduct & hold business presentations. Business presentations include various project plans and dealing plans. PowerPoint is widely used by business people, educators, students, and trainers and is among the most prevalent forms of influential technology. There may be great chances of corruption of Powerpoint file. In case presentations get damaged or corrupt, then Business Firms depending on these presentations have to suffer more. If you are going to give presentation in front of your boss and if your presentation file get corrupted then you will not able give presentation.
Microsoft PowerPoint file can get damaged or corrupt by many reasons like unexpected system shutdown, virus attacks, Ms Office corruptions, Do not exiting MSÂ PowerPoint file properly (i.e. rebooting if the system hangs). While Powerpoint file get corrupted, when you try to open a presentation, you receive one of the following error messages that ensure .PPT File Corruption.
Most Common Error Messages that ensure corruption in Ms PowerPoint files are as follow--
- Unable to read files.
- This file is not in a recognizable format
- '????.ppt cannot be accessed. The file may be read-only, or you may be trying to access a read-only location. Or, the server on which the presentation is stored on may not be responding
- POWERPOINT.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created
- This is not a PowerPoint Presentation file.
- PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by filename.ppt
- Part of the file is missing.
- 'Unnamed.ppt cannot be opened. The file may be read-only, or you may be trying to open a read-only location. Or, the server on which the presentation is stored may not be responding
- Out of memory errors, or low system resources errors.
- This is not a PowerPoint Presentation.
- The file may be corrupt, in use, or of a type not recognized by PowerPoint".
- "Powerpoint can't read".
- "There was an error accessing..."
If you are experiencing any above PowerPoint common errors and not able to access Powerpoint file then you need to repair Powerpoint file (.ppt, .pps, .pot) which have been corrupted or damaged. You need software for that. Software repair and recover corrupted Powerpoint file and then you will be able to access that Powerpoint file. it is very easy to use this software. Download Powerpoint repair tool and repair corrupted Powerpoint file.